A qualified plumber must be used when fitting any TapMagic electrical product or An Electrician where Applicable In accordance with water and electrical regulation fitting:
- Before installation ensure you water and electrical supply are isolated. If retro fitting remove the existing tap.
- Ensure the hot water supply is isolated we recommend fitting a blank device to existing hot water supply.
- Place the tap in the desired fitting location using one of the supplied rubber washers between the tap and the fitting surface.
- Underneath the sink place the fixing piece and then secure in place using the fixing nut being careful not to over tighten.
Plumbing installation is as follows:
- The cold mains water supply is connected to the water inlet of the end of the tap.
- After plumbing the tap move the handle to the cold position to allow water to flow and check for any leaks.
- Electrical installation is as follows. Brown/live, blue/neutral, green yellow/earth to be connected to the the 3 pin plug or desired fused spur outlet.
- Switch on electrical current then move the handle to hot position to allow water to flow, the power indicator on the tap should light.
- Water will begin to heat after 5-10 seconds optimum heat is achieved when the lever is moved back toward the off position at the centre.
- Move the handle back to the off position the indicator light will go off and the water will stop flowing.
Your tap is now installed and ready for use.